We Dare Wii Trailer. Words Fail.

So the Wii is now all grown up it seems, from spanking to casual pseudo lesbianism wrapped up inside a kooky party game.

I think a funnier ad would have been a guy playing this solo.

I know what I’m bringing to Todd’s place!

9 Responses to “We Dare Wii Trailer. Words Fail.”

1. Todd Brakke February 24, 2011 at 2:01 pm #

Um…

2. 5AshffUABX November 9, 2012 at 5:47 pm #

685 744911Oh my goodness! a amazing post dude. A lot of thanks Even so We are experiencing dilemma with ur rss . Don?t know why Can not sign up to it. Could there be anybody obtaining identical rss difficulty? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx 563033

3. tendo82 February 24, 2011 at 2:22 pm #

There’s nothing in this game that hasn’t already been done with Rez HD, four controllers and a few people open to new experiences. Ubisoftcore gaming fail.

4. dragomort February 24, 2011 at 2:52 pm #

My kids can’t wait to play this game ….. wait, what?!

5. Michael Barnes February 24, 2011 at 4:17 pm #

That’s it guys, video games are over. Somebody turn off the light on the way out and make sure the door’s locked behind us.

6. Todd Brakke February 25, 2011 at 5:50 am #

Let’s be clear, though. You’d still rather play this than watch a Whedon show, right? ;)

7. Plankton February 25, 2011 at 1:33 am #

This is so awkward. I mean, whaaaaaat??? … I’ll stick to strip poker, thank you very much >.>

I am curious to see user made videos of this game though (only on pr0nsites maybe?).

8. a spastic ninja February 25, 2011 at 1:48 am #

It seems like most of the things they were doing had no acutal impact on the game. That first thing with eating the apple or whatever seemed to be based on, what, the wiimote swinging? The spanking one didn’t seem to do anything except maybe make them spin. I know its an odd thing to notice, but it doesn’t seem like there’s much actual gameplay in this game…

9. rhamorim February 27, 2011 at 8:49 pm #

I don’t think gameplay is the focus here. They had another 8-letter word ending in “-play” in mind, I suppose.