Batman: Arkham City Trailer

So…that was pretty damn sweet wasn’t it? The city, the bad guys, the animation, and the MUSIC.

Now that’s a good trailer.

Thanks RPS.

8 Responses to “Batman: Arkham City Trailer”

1. qxan March 15, 2011 at 9:28 pm #

Oh yes. Oh yes.

I am a firm believer of the fact that Arkham Asylum was the one of the best adventure games of all time. Up there with Legend of Zelda and Shadow of the Colossus. (Granted, genres are always confusing)

2. Michael Barnes March 15, 2011 at 9:49 pm #

Ubadda debabba…dabubub…

Yeah…that’s, um, something to get excited about. Agreed with previous poster- AA is one of the top adventure games I’ve ever played. I played through it again a couple of weeks and loved it all over again. The fighting is SOOOOO good. It’s a really great _brawler_ too, particularly in the challenge levels.

Somebody needs to just hand over the keys to all the superhero licenses to Rocksteady…they totally get it.

3. JonJacob March 16, 2011 at 1:12 am #

I loved the first one. Finished it a couple of times and enjoyed it everytime. That said I think the music blows for the trailer, but I’m sure they’ll use orchestral music for the game and the pop music is just for the trailer. I also wish that Harley Quinn wasn’t dressed up as a whore.. I had the same problem with the first one too. I alwasy thought she should be more cute but ultimately who cares. The game was awesome as a beat-em-up and as a strealth game. Can’t wait for the sequel.

4. Raniz March 16, 2011 at 1:15 am #

This is one of those games that I choose to not read anything about, I’ve also avoided watching any trailers (thanks Flashblock for making that easier). When it comes out I don’t want to know anything about it, I just want to go buy it and loose myself in it for a weekend – experiencing everything without knowing anything beforehand.

Man, if this game doesn’t turn out to be at least as good as AA I’m going to be thoroughly disappointed…

5. Bo20 March 16, 2011 at 2:42 am #

This is a really cool trailer.
    Here are a couple of indepth breakdowns of those trailers:

Mine–http://hundredworldsaday.blogspot.com/2011/03/video-game-batman-arkham-city-trailer.html

Comic Vine–http://www.comicvine.com/news/batman-arkham-city-gameplay-trailer-analysis/142898/

6. BrandonCackowski-Schnell March 16, 2011 at 7:16 am #

I don’t like the Iron Man ground punch. Batman wouldn’t punch the ground unless he had someone’s head in his hand when he did it. Other than that, I think it’s great.

7. Smouticus March 16, 2011 at 3:54 pm #

I just made an account to celebrate this thing. Speechless. Utterly speechless.

Any idea of the music here? I’d like to put it next to Still Alive and the Metal Gear Snake Eater sound track in my mp3 house…

8. Bill Abner March 16, 2011 at 4:07 pm #

Well then welcome Smouticus, don’t be a stranger.