It’s the usual crew back at work in this week’s Jumping the Shark. This week Bill brings us the word from the front in Fear 3. I tie a bow around Dungeon Siege III (review to be posted at the mothership soon) and relate some 4th of July camping exploits. (Hint: I would not survive in the wild if left to my own devices.) Brandon goes on a bug hunt with Earth Defense Force. And Danielle gets herself a shiny new Kinect in order to play UFC Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System. She also gets funky with Dance Central and you can’t put a price on that. Speaking of Kinect and pricing things, this week’s topic is about buyer’s remorse after having purchased a new console or system; this one comes with a free side order of kids and gaming as I fret about how much time my son’s been putting into Lego Batman.
About Todd Brakke: Todd was born in Ann Arbor with Michigan helmet in one hand and a mouse in the other. (Never you mind that computer mice hadn't yet been invented.) He grew, vertically anyway, and is now a full-time book editor in the consumer tech publishing industry and a part-time professional snob about video games.
- amazesmore on Cracked LCD- Hey Kid, Wanna “Back” a Copy of Catacombs?
- amazesmore on Cracked LCD: The Mushroom Eaters in Review
- drunkenpandaren on Jumping the Shark Podcast #205
- Autistic Angel on Jumping the Shark Podcast #205
- timzania on Cracked LCD: The Mushroom Eaters in Review
- Mark E on Jumping the Shark Podcast #205
- beuks33 on Cracked LCD: The Mushroom Eaters in Review
- Michael Barnes on Jumping the Shark Podcast #205