On Jumping the Shark 86 we are joined by Cedar Hill Games founder and former Bioware designer, Tobyn Manthorpe. Cedar Hill Games just published the excellent Emissary of War for the iOS and Tobyn joins us to talk about the game, what he’s learned about iOS publishing since delivering his first game, Pistols at Dawn, and what he likes about being an independent developer. A good time was had by all, and he even stuck around for the second half of the show, in which we discuss what we’ve been playing, a list that includes Madden ’12, Deus Ex, Quarrel, the 7 Wonders board game, and Fruit Ninja. Definitely stay put for Bill’s excellent analysis of Madden.
About Todd Brakke: Todd was born in Ann Arbor with Michigan helmet in one hand and a mouse in the other. (Never you mind that computer mice hadn't yet been invented.) He grew, vertically anyway, and is now a full-time book editor in tech publishing and a part-time snob about video games. Follow him on Twitter @ubrakto.
- Matt Thrower on Star Wars: Armada Review
- Kingdaddy on Star Wars: Armada Review
- Michael Barnes on Cracked LCD- Super Fantasy: Ugly Snouts Assault in Review @ Review Corner
- Autistic Angel on Cracked LCD- Super Fantasy: Ugly Snouts Assault in Review @ Review Corner
- moofrank on Cracked LCD- Assault on Doomrock in Review
- chouzar on Collective Action
- timzania on Collective Action
- Brandon on Cracked LCD- XCOM in Review…at the Review Corner @ Miniaturemarket.com!