On Jumping the Shark 86 we are joined by Cedar Hill Games founder and former Bioware designer, Tobyn Manthorpe. Cedar Hill Games just published the excellent Emissary of War for the iOS and Tobyn joins us to talk about the game, what he’s learned about iOS publishing since delivering his first game, Pistols at Dawn, and what he likes about being an independent developer. A good time was had by all, and he even stuck around for the second half of the show, in which we discuss what we’ve been playing, a list that includes Madden ’12, Deus Ex, Quarrel, the 7 Wonders board game, and Fruit Ninja. Definitely stay put for Bill’s excellent analysis of Madden.
About Todd Brakke: Todd was born in Ann Arbor with Michigan helmet in one hand and a mouse in the other. (Never you mind that computer mice hadn't yet been invented.) He grew, vertically anyway, and is now a full-time book editor in the consumer tech publishing industry and a part-time professional snob about video games.
- Feelitmon on Cracked LCD- Hearthstone (IOS) in Review
- rob_d on Cracked LCD- Hearthstone (IOS) in Review
- Michael Barnes on Cracked LCD- Hearthstone (IOS) in Review
- mutated on Cracked LCD- Hearthstone (IOS) in Review
- amazesmore on Cracked LCD- Hey Kid, Wanna “Back” a Copy of Catacombs?
- amazesmore on Cracked LCD: The Mushroom Eaters in Review
- drunkenpandaren on Jumping the Shark Podcast #205
- Autistic Angel on Jumping the Shark Podcast #205