See that image there? Now you know just about everything we know about the next big chunk of DLC for Skyrim. The Bethesda Blog updated with the image yesterday and a tagline indicating it’s coming this summer “to Xbox 360″ with more details to come at E3. Um… Xbox 360? No PC? Not that I’ll be playing it either way, but surely that’s an oversight?
About Todd Brakke: Todd was born in Ann Arbor with Michigan helmet in one hand and a mouse in the other. (Never you mind that computer mice hadn't yet been invented.) He grew, vertically anyway, and is now a full-time book editor in tech publishing and a part-time snob about video games. Follow him on Twitter @ubrakto.
- Autistic Angel on Jumping the Shark Podcast Roundup #226-#228
- Autistic Angel on Forgotten Pleasures
- Michael Barnes on Cracked LCD- Shadows of Malice in Review
- Gamer on Cracked LCD- Shadows of Malice in Review
- Punning Pundit on Star Wars X-Wing Scum and Villainy Review
- Birdflunuggetz on Cracked LCD- Shadows of Malice in Review
- Kingdaddy on Cracked LCD- Imperial Assault in Review
- Autistic Angel on Cracked LCD- Homeland in Review