See that image there? Now you know just about everything we know about the next big chunk of DLC for Skyrim. The Bethesda Blog updated with the image yesterday and a tagline indicating it’s coming this summer “to Xbox 360″ with more details to come at E3. Um… Xbox 360? No PC? Not that I’ll be playing it either way, but surely that’s an oversight?
About Todd Brakke: Todd was born in Ann Arbor with Michigan helmet in one hand and a mouse in the other. (Never you mind that computer mice hadn't yet been invented.) He grew, vertically anyway, and is now a full-time book editor in tech publishing and a part-time snob about video games. Follow him on Twitter @ubrakto.
- treeguskarr on Why I Think Borderlands 2 Sucks (But I Like It Anyway!)
- leemajors on Cracked LCD- Return to Heroscape
- Michael Barnes on Cracked LCD- Barnes’ Best 2014
- WitM on Cracked LCD- Barnes’ Best 2014
- Kingdaddy on Dead of Winter Review
- fregas on Five days with Fifth Edition Dungeons & Dragons
- rockhpi on Dead of Winter Review
- timzania on Cracked LCD- Sheriff of Nottingham in Review