See that image there? Now you know just about everything we know about the next big chunk of DLC for Skyrim. The Bethesda Blog updated with the image yesterday and a tagline indicating it’s coming this summer “to Xbox 360″ with more details to come at E3. Um… Xbox 360? No PC? Not that I’ll be playing it either way, but surely that’s an oversight?
About Todd Brakke: Todd was born in Ann Arbor with Michigan helmet in one hand and a mouse in the other. (Never you mind that computer mice hadn't yet been invented.) He grew, vertically anyway, and is now a full-time book editor in tech publishing and a part-time snob about video games. Follow him on Twitter @ubrakto.
- moofrank on Cracked LCD- Assault on Doomrock in Review
- chouzar on Collective Action
- timzania on Collective Action
- Brandon on Cracked LCD- XCOM in Review…at the Review Corner @ Miniaturemarket.com!
- Blightygamer1 on Cracked LCD- Luchador: The Mexican Wrestling Dice Game in Review
- Sören Höglund on Jumping the Shark Podcast #229
- Todd Brakke on Jumping the Shark Podcast Roundup #226-#228
- Autistic Angel on Jumping the Shark Podcast Roundup #226-#228