Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty, the first of four planned Borderlands 2 expansion packs drops today and I couldn’t be happier. I just finished the main game yesterday morning and am in the midst of mopping up the last side quests while at the same time, going back through the game in True Vault Hunter mode. Yeah, I have Dishonored. Yeah, I have Sleeping Dogs. Yeah, I have Walking Dead Episode 4. I don’t care. I want more Borderlands 2, whether it be DLC or redoing the main game just with harder enemies and better loot. Those other games aren’t going anywhere and level 50 is a loooooooong way off.
By Brandon on October 16, 2012 with
- moofrank on Cracked LCD- Assault on Doomrock in Review
- chouzar on Collective Action
- timzania on Collective Action
- Brandon on Cracked LCD- XCOM in Review…at the Review Corner @ Miniaturemarket.com!
- Blightygamer1 on Cracked LCD- Luchador: The Mexican Wrestling Dice Game in Review
- Sören Höglund on Jumping the Shark Podcast #229
- Todd Brakke on Jumping the Shark Podcast Roundup #226-#228
- Autistic Angel on Jumping the Shark Podcast Roundup #226-#228