Tin Man Games, esteemed purveyor of the finest Gamebook Adventures to the owners of iOS and Android devices the world over, has today released their first Fighting Fantasy gamebook conversion. It’s the latest in the series by franchise founder and current Eidos President Ian Livingstone, Blood of the Zombies. The title will tell you most of what you need to know about the story. I have it on good authority that the next Fighting Fantasy book up for the mobile treatment is the aged classic House of Horror. Spotting a theme here? So watch Tin Man for a (presumably human) smorgasbord of gory gratification in the near future.
By Matt Thrower on October 17, 2012 with
About Matt Thrower: Matt is a board gamer who plays video games when he can't find anyone similarly obsessive to play against, which is frequently. The inability to get out and play after the birth of his first child lead him to start writing about games as a substitute for playing them. He founded FortressAT.com and writes there and at NoHighScores.com
- moofrank on Cracked LCD- Assault on Doomrock in Review
- chouzar on Collective Action
- timzania on Collective Action
- Brandon on Cracked LCD- XCOM in Review…at the Review Corner @ Miniaturemarket.com!
- Blightygamer1 on Cracked LCD- Luchador: The Mexican Wrestling Dice Game in Review
- Sören Höglund on Jumping the Shark Podcast #229
- Todd Brakke on Jumping the Shark Podcast Roundup #226-#228
- Autistic Angel on Jumping the Shark Podcast Roundup #226-#228