About Michael Barnes: Games writer Michael Barnes is a co-founder of Nohighscores.com as well as FortressAT.com. His trolling has been published on the Web and in print in at least two languages and in three countries. His special ability is to cheese off nerds using the power of the Internet and his deep, dark secret is that he's actually terrible at games. Before you ask, no, the avatar is not him. It's Mark E. Smith of The Fall.
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!
- drunkenpandaren on Why Dragon Age: Inquisition Fails
- Michael Barnes on Cracked LCD- Imperial Assault in Review
- Michael Barnes on Cracked LCD- Return to Heroscape
- yugblad on Cracked LCD- Sun Tzu in Review
- Galdred on Cracked LCD- Imperial Assault in Review
- treeguskarr on Why I Think Borderlands 2 Sucks (But I Like It Anyway!)
- leemajors on Cracked LCD- Return to Heroscape
- Michael Barnes on Cracked LCD- Barnes’ Best 2014