Oh boy, unless you live in South Africa or made the wise decision to not purchase the Microsoft Xbox One Cable TV Reciever and Political Advertisement Delivery Device, the much-ballyhooed TITANFALL arrives tomorrow! It is sure to be the beginning of at least three years of a glorious run before the servers shut down and the game is no longer playable since it’s a mulitplayer only, online online title. You may have noticed that here at NHS we haven’t written about it. The reason for this is threefold: 1)I don’t think any of us have an Xbox One 2) I don’t think any of us really care and 3) you can read piles of articles about TITANFALL over at Electronic Arts’ marketing site, IGN.com. But we’ve got to keep up with the teenybopper video game blogs to look legit, so I thought I would step up to make sure that NHS has at least one article about this system-selling sure-to-be blockbuster. So here’s a screenshot of Iron Soldier for the Atari Jaguar.
By Michael Barnes on March 10, 2014 with
About Michael Barnes: Games writer Michael Barnes is a co-founder of Nohighscores.com as well as FortressAT.com. His trolling has been published on the Web and in print in at least two languages and in three countries. His special ability is to cheese off nerds using the power of the Internet and his deep, dark secret is that he's actually terrible at games. Before you ask, no, the avatar is not him. It's Mark E. Smith of The Fall.
- Michael Barnes on Cracked LCD- Evolution in Review
- Hieronymus on Cracked LCD- Evolution in Review
- Autistic Angel on Jumping the Shark Podcast #230
- Autistic Angel on Jumping the Shark Podcast #231
- Matt Thrower on Star Wars: Armada Review
- Kingdaddy on Star Wars: Armada Review
- Michael Barnes on Cracked LCD- Super Fantasy: Ugly Snouts Assault in Review @ Review Corner
- Autistic Angel on Cracked LCD- Super Fantasy: Ugly Snouts Assault in Review @ Review Corner