UbiSoft yesterday released this teaser trailer for AC: Revelations which doesn’t show much but tells you that this trailer is really just a way to let you know that the real trailer will drop on June 6th.
Thanks for that.
UbiSoft did issue the following PR as well:
Assassin’s Creed Revelations follows master assassin Ezio Auditore as he walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey to recover five ancient seals that hold the keys to the future of the Assassins brotherhood. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
Assassin’s Creed Revelations is set to release on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC this November.
• Hone the deadly art of assassination – As Ezio Auditore, wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient assassin. Armed with a new arsenal of weapons and abilities including the hookblade, bomb crafting and a heightened Eagle Sense, you can kill with death-dealing proficiency.
• Herald the return of a legend – Assassin’s Creed Revelations features the return of Altaïr as a playable character, the hero of the original Assassin’s Creed.
• Journey to the Constantinople –Explore picturesque settings, from Masyaf, the mountain stronghold of the Assassins during the Third Crusade to
the vibrant and exotic Constantinople, the jewel of the Ottoman Empire in the 16th Century. Navigate crowded streets and vistas, through a cauldron of cultures as Constantinople comes to life.
• Meet new players to the Assassins Creed lore –Encounter memorable personalities, including fellow master assassin Yusuf Tazim, Prince Suleiman, destined to become one of the greatest monarchs in history, and Sofia Sorto, a simple woman who vies for Ezio’s heart.
• Test your skills as an assassin against your friends – the acclaimed online multiplayer experience returns, refined and expanded with more modes, more
enthralling maps and new characters
Consumers who pre-order Assassin’s Creed Revelations at a U.S. GameStop location will receive an exclusive Penny Arcade poster. (limited quantities while supplies last.)
5 thoughts to “Assassin’s Creed Revelations Teaser”
Yay! I’ve always wanted to prowl the rooftops of… Constantinople?
So, unless the trailer AND the various promotional art is a liar, Ezio has totally abandoned the iconic white cowl?
Guess we’ll know for sure June 6th.
To be fair you probably didn’t want to prowl rooftops of Jerusalem, Florence, and Rome either, but Assassin’s Creed showed you you did. The game knows you better than you know yourself.
Touche. But back then I didn’t know any better.
And Rome is a pretty awesome setting. Too bad the Ezio formula is growing a bit tiresome for my tastes. I wish they would have done one more generation before Desmond. Maybe Victorian era London or Paris? Regardless… I’m skipping Revelations. I’m force feeding myself Assbro. It just didn’t do enough above and beyond AC2.