Per the Bioware Blog, today (4/9) we should see the release of the first notable patch for Mass Effect 3, with the console version to follow tomorrow. The fix list includes the following:
– Fixed issues when in some cases Shepard’s customized facial features from ME1/ME2 may not be properly imported to ME3
– Fixed an issue when quickly and repeatedly selecting to Resume a Save could result in Player Level reset and a potential locking of powers.
– Fixed an issue when selecting Multiplayer in the Main Menu while under a poor network connection could result in an unresponsive state.
– Fixed a potential crash while accessing an in-game terminal from Eden Prime level.
– Fixed an issue when attempting to login while Server is down. It would display a Server Down message and accepting the Server – Shutdown message would shut down the game.
– Fixed a potential memory crash while loading a Quick Save of a custom FemShep.
– Fixed an issue when restarting missions and acquiring an above max amount of weapon mods results in displayed debug text on-screen.
– Fixed an issue when an unresponsive game state could occur during transition after the Conduit level.
– Fixed an issue when DLC game saves can be accessed from an account without DLC if another account on the same computer has access to the related DLC. (PC Only)
– Fixed an issue when saves from different accounts on the same computer may become locked if one account has access to DLC which the other account does not. (PC Only)
– Fixed an issue when potentially the game could enter unresponsive state when transitioning from the Holding Docks area to the Normandy Docks area of the Citadel. (PS3 Only)